FOOTWEAR FOR THE WORLD
Eliminating foot deformities.
Tax Exempt, 501 (c) 3
· The foot should be measured at least twice a year for adequate fitting for adults and children.
· Wearing shoes can help prevent long-term physical injuries and loss of productivity.Type your paragraph here.
· In the United States, there are 20-25 million diabetic patients.
· Ill fitting shoe-gear can lead to catastrophic outcome and even death.
· Many children around the world are at risk of developing preventable pedal injuries.
· Careful management of diabetes, proper foot inspection and proper footwear can lower one’s risk of lower limb amputation.
What does a pair of shoes mean?
· Optimum health
· Fashion statement
LOWER LIMB AMPUTATIONS:
1. Diabetic patients have the highest risk factor for lower limb amputation worldwide.
2. Each year, 110,000 individuals undergo limb amputation.
· Toe amputation = 32%
· Foot & Ankle = 10%
· Below the Knee = 23%
· Above the Knee = 16%